Eagle Creek Migrate Wheeled Duffel 110L EC0A5EKK010
This customer favorite duffel bag is now made from 100% recycled materials to help you reduce your carbon footprint. The ultra-tough duffel bag has a wide mouth opening and is made of water-resistant materials, so you can bring everything you need anywhere you go. The Migrate Duffel Bag comes equipped with tuck-away backpack straps for maximum versatility.
Note: Travel Safe TSA lock shown in images is not included with this purchase.
- Front zippered pocket for quick access to your essentials
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening
- External compression straps help keep your gear in place
- Bottom material coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills
- 900D Heavy Duty Poly TPU main body fabric provides extreme abrasion and water-resistance
- Covered by Eagle Creek’s No Matter What® Warranty
- Treaded wheels in heavy-duty wheel housing keep the load rolling with minimal effort
- Tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum load bearing
- Backpack straps tuck away for easy duffel carry or if checked as luggage
- Seamless bottom bathtub construction helps prevent water from entering the duffel if placed in a puddle
- Top, side, and end handles serve as tie-down locations
- Internal storm flap deters dust and water entry
- #10 lockable main zipper with large finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves
Textile supply chain process ensures fabric is safe for the environment, workers and end customers.
CONVERTS TO A BACKPACK
For maximum versatility on any adventure use backpack straps to travel hands-free, and tuck them away when not in use
Practicing sustainable design and responsible manufacturing. Putting human rights above the bottom line. Protecting the natural places we love.
14.5 x 30 x 13 in | 37 x 76 x 33 cm
Expanded 14.5 x 37.75 x 13 in | 37 x 96 x 33 cm /
109 L / 6650 cu in
114 L / 6955 cu in
5 lbs 0 oz / 2 g
900D Heavy Duty TPU – easy to clean, just hose it off